Non-Members Do Not Receive
- Guidance and support if you are placed on a plan of assistance.
- Defense for a negative evaluation.
- Intervention should you find yourself in a hostile work environment.
- Council or legal assistance should you be accused of child abuse or any crime for that matter in connection with you job.
- Intervention in case you find yourself being harassed by a parent.
- Intervention if you are being bullied by your supervisor.
- Access to association-sponsored professional development.
- Behind-the-scenes (anonymous) advice and counseling on topics that impact your professional career.
- A UniServ to ensure that the school system properly handles disruptive youth in accordance with the law and Board policies.
This list is not all-inclusive. There’s much more!